Monday - Thursday- $3,500 (12:00 - 11:00) Live music to cease at 10:30
Friday- $6,000 (12:00 - 11:30) Live music to cease at 11:00
Saturday - $8,000 (12:00 -11:30) Live music to cease at 11:00
Sunday- $5,000 (12:00- 11:00) Live music to cease at 10:30
We have surround sound which can be used under a certain noise level for the remainder of your celebration.
Note – we require you to have a "Day of" Coordinator or wedding planner so your day runs smoothly. We can offer a list of our favorites for you to choose from and work directly with.
What is included?
- A climate controlled, modern farmhouse-style barn for indoor ceremony and/or reception for up to 270 people (possible 300 depending on seating chart and dance floor/band options)
- 250 folding white ceremony chairs
- 250 rattan and white reception chairs (which are unique to Mae's Ridge)
- Round tables for 250, cake and buffet tables
- Several gorgeous settings for ceremony spots including The Grove and Sunset Ridge
- Indoor/outdoor bar and patio including a lush green lawn for lawn games and cocktail hour
- Gorgeous bride's lounge with private bathroom and shower
- Groom's room with TV and use of bar
- 2 hour photo session
- 1 hour rehearsal (time and date permitting when there is not an event)
- An amazing preferred vendor list to assure you are in best hands
- Several fun photo spots including: with Rusty (our cute truck that always has a smile on his face), our distressed barn with a turquoise barn door, and 360 degrees of amazing Hill Country Views
We are in the process of building cabins but guests can book their stay at the lovely www.hillsideacresretreat.com which is located directly across the street or Casitas at Caballo Creek 1/2 mile down.